Our supervisors provide consultation support to families who have difficulty getting services and supports they need. Parents who are unsure about the educational plan and how to support their child may discuss with our supervisors. Some of the services we can offer include:
- Assessment of student’s skill level
- Observation of student in school setting and home setting
- Identification of learning priorities and goal setting
- Service Provider Training
- Continuous support and regularly scheduled meetings
Video conference and on-site consultations are also available.